Professionals Can Safely Handle Mold Damage in Laconia
If you find mold damage inside your Laconia home, do not hesitate to call SERVPRO.
How Can SERVPRO Help Laconia Residents After Mold Damage?
Mold damage to your Laconia property can spell disaster. If not, you are not proactive in seeking professional help. Trying to deal with the damage on your own is perhaps the worst plan of action. The microscopic spores can also spread throughout the structure if you don't have the right equipment.
Professionals like SERVPRO have the necessary training, equipment, and experience to remedy mold damage in your Laconia property safely and efficiently. We rely on the guidelines provided by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) during the remediation process. SERVPRO understands that microbes and their spores are an integral part of our indoor ecosystem and hence complete eradication of mold is impossible. However, through professional cleaning, we ensure the reduction of microbes and implement measures to prevent their growth after the cleaning process is complete.
Mold Remediation Work Procedures
SERVPRO uses the IICRC S520 Mold Remediation Guidelines to develop a restoration strategy in your Laconia property. The process involves multiple steps, and a typical cleanup takes less than a week to complete. Our goal is to restore your property “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO technicians consult with the homeowners before formulating the strategy. A typical remediation plan involves the following-
- The first step is usually a thorough pre-remediation inspection to ascertain the worksite conditions and extent of the microbial contamination. Technicians consider various factors, including accessibility, logistics, staging areas, traffic flow, and safety issues.
- Setting up containment is the next step that prevents the spread of the spores to unaffected areas of the structure. Technicians erect containment barriers using 6-mil polyethylene sheeting to separate areas with microbial damage of unaffected regions. The containment areas are equipped with Air Filtration Devices (AFDs) and negative air machines (NAMs) to prevent the spread of microbial spores through exhausted air.
- Porous building materials with contamination such as drywall, insulation, and ceiling tiles are often removed and discarded. SERVPRO technicians prevent the aerosolization of spores during these controlled demolition processes. Our AMRT applied microbial remediation technicians carefully remove contaminated material with razors and knives rather than tearing them to avoid generating bioaerosols.
- Restorers use wire brushes with simultaneous HEPA vacuuming to catch microbial spores as small as 0.3 microns, to remove visible growth.
The Role of Antimicrobials in Mold Damage Restoration
The IICRC S520 guidelines suggest that the physical removal of microbial growth and spores should be the guiding principle of mold remediation. However, the IICRC acknowledges biocides' role in the remediation process. Antimicrobials can suppress or retard future microbial growth if properly used and applied.
SERVPRO uses antimicrobials in the suggested capacity in the IICRC S520 guidelines. We use the following principles when using biocides in mold remediation:
- Technicians use biocides only after the visible contamination is cleaned physically.
- We only use EPA-approved biocides.
- We always debrief the customer about the antimicrobial being used
- Our technicians apply the biocides according to the regulation guidelines and label directions
Even if the contamination is light and may not require cleanup with an antimicrobial, it can become a full-blown disaster if left untreated. SERVPRO technicians work hard to restore your home to preloss conditions as quickly as possible and protect you from the potentially disastrous effects of fungal contamination.
If you suspect that your Laconia property might have contamination, call SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518; We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Laconia Deserves Top Quality Water Damage Mitigation Service
Water damage in your Laconia home gets immediate attention from SERVPRO’s professionals to lessen the damage to the structure and contents.
Why do Laconia Homeowners Trust SERVPRO with Water Damage Restoration?
Restoring water damage to your Laconia home requires skill, experience, and expertise that not all restorers possess. SERVPRO has earned the trust of homeowners thanks to the consistently high-quality service we provide.
While SERVPRO never claims to be perfect, our systematic action plan for handling water damage at Laconia properties has saved our customers time and money. Our highly trained and Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified professionals have developed a process to tackle water issues, big or small, that yield consistent results. Our technicians work hard to have your home restored “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO’s Water Restoration Process
SERVPRO technicians of Laconia have spent a lot of time and resources developing a streamlined restoration process. The process is divided into four distinct phases:
- Project initiation: During this initial step, SERVPRO’s crew completes a walk-through of the damaged property and identifies the customer's priorities. The technicians carry inspection kits containing moisture meters, laser measures, and other inspection tools. Technicians also take 'before' photos during the initiation phase of the restoration process.
- Project plan: The planning phase involves defining the full scope and the type of services required for restoration. The technicians collect moisture readings to determine the location and extent of moisture saturation during this step. The damages observed are then categorized into preexisting, primary, or secondary damages. If required, technicians establish a drying plan and a controlled demolition plan. We always keep the customers in the loop during this phase of the restoration process.
- Project execution: It is perhaps one of the most critical steps of the entire restoration process. The restorers formulate a production work cycle consisting of the various activities to get the job done. Once the resources are allocated to the expert team, they begin the restoration work. Equipment such as pumps, extractors, dehumidifiers, and air movers are used to achieve the drying goal determined in the planning phase.
- Project close-out: After completing the scope of the work, the SERVPRO technicians conduct a final review of the project, ensuring that drying and restoration goals are met.
Equipment Used in Water Restoration
SERVPRO IICRC-certified technicians use several pieces of restorative equipment in your water damaged Laconia property. The equipment used can be classified into the following broad categories:
- Inspection devices: Technicians use these devices to locate the areas of the structure where water has intruded. Some of the devices used for this purpose include moisture sensors, thermal imaging cameras, moisture meters, and thermo-hygrometers.
- Extraction equipment: Restorers use these pieces of equipment to remove standing water from the structure. Various factors determine the type of extraction equipment used. Restorers routinely employ extraction tools such as truck-mounted extractors, light wands, deep extraction tools, and submersible pumps.
- Air moving equipment: Technicians use this type of equipment to enhance the rate of evaporation. Air is blown across the wet surface with air movers, which removes the cold saturated boundary layer, speeding up evaporation.
- Dehumidification equipment: Our restorers use various dehumidifiers to remove excess moisture from the air and lower the humidity ratio. With dehumidifiers removing the water from the air, the evaporation increases. We use both refrigerant and desiccant types of dehumidifiers.
We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, and SERVPRO is committed to providing the best possible service to homeowners in Laconia. Call SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518 with any questions.
You Need Professionals to Deal with Fire Damage in Laconia
Fires in Laconia can happen quickly and often without any warning. Contact our SERVPRO team to help during this stressful time.
SERVPRO Manages Restorative Action for Fire Damaged Laconia Homes
Restorative cleaning by trained and experienced professionals can save you a lot of money on fire damage claims in Laconia. While replacing or resurfacing fire damaged items can be costly, cleaning and restoration services are usually only a fraction of the cost.
SERVPRO technicians use industry-leading technology to clean and restore the structure and components after fire damage to your Laconia property. Our scientifically developed principles and elements of cleaning aim to restore the materials to preloss condition and lessen the expense of the fire claim. The goal is to repair the damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO’s Elements of Cleaning
SERVPRO technicians keep the fire damage restoration process in your Laconia home efficient and straightforward. We aim to remove the smoke and soot residue as efficiently as possible without causing harm to the surfaces involved. SERVPRO technicians use several techniques based on the following four elements of cleaning to accomplish this goal:
- Using temperature: Heat increases the speed of the chemical reactions in cleaning products. The technicians select appropriate temperatures depending on the type of the solution and the material being cleaned.
- Using agitation: In some cases, the smoke and soot residues can form strong bonds with the surfaces that need mechanical agitation to dislodge. The restorers use towels, brushes, water, air pressure, or even sonic vibrations to provide required mechanical agitation to dislodge soils and char.
- Using chemical action: Professional products react chemically with the soils to alter their structure and weaken the bonds with surfaces. Technicians select the proper products based on the desired action, such as bleaching, oxidizing, dissolving, or digesting.
- Using time: Time plays a crucial role in restorative cleaning. The amount of dwell time needed by professional products varies significantly with the soil and surface involved.
Methods Used in Restorative Cleaning
SERVPRO technicians utilize several methods to clean a wide range of structural components and contents after fire damage. Regardless of the method, we always care for the customer’s personal property. Here are some of the techniques that we routinely use to clean fire damaged homes:
- Dry cleaning: As the name suggests, this method involves the application of light agitation using dusting clothes and brushes without applying any product. It is a method of choice if the residue is light and non-greasy.
- Wet cleaning: More aggressive than the previous method, this method often involves using professional agents that may or may not be water-based. The item being cleaned is thoroughly saturated in the solution.
- Spray and wipe: Although it is a variation of the wet cleaning method, it does not involve surface saturation with an agent. The product is lightly sprayed on the surface and wiped clean with a towel. The restorer has better control over the amount of product applied.
- Abrasive cleaning: These methods involve applying agitation to the surface being cleaned. Restorers have different methods of rubbing or agitating residues from the surface. Technicians routinely use abrasive media such as steel wool or scrubbing pads.
- Immersion cleaning: It is an effective method only if the cleaned item can withstand being submerged in liquid. In some cases, the restorers also use high-frequency sound waves to provide abrasion during immersion cleaning. The ultrasound waves produce millions of tiny bubbles that implode, creating microscopic jet streams that provide focused agitation.
Irrespective of the size, We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, and SERVPRO is dedicated to helping you when you need us the most. Call SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518.
How Do Laconia Property Owners Handle Water Damage Resulting from Deteriorated Old Piping?
Older piping can decay and break down often causing leaks in your home. Call SERVPRO to evaluate the situation and remediate the water damage.
Water Damage Restoration in Laconia Requires the Help of Certified and Experienced Professionals Like SERVPRO Technicians.
As a property owner, you know that water leaking into your Laconia property can cause a wide range of damages, including structural damage. Fortunately, if you act fast by contacting a reputable restorer like SERVPRO immediately, we can stop the damage from spreading. Water travels fast, and its secondary destruction begins to occur within 24 to 48 hours.
What should a property owner do after noticing the water leak?
A small leak can also cause significant water damage in your Laconia home if not addressed on time. However, you can take the steps below to minimize the damage:
- Turn off the main water supply into your property.
- Switch off electricity at the main if the water damage is extensive. That helps minimize the chances of electrocution.
- Move damaged contents to a dry area.
- Hire a plumber to fix the leak.
Where does mold growth occur?
Mold growth occurs within 24 hours in warm, dark, and wet areas like in bathrooms, behind drywall, ceiling tiles, and paper products. However, the airborne spores that mold releases can travel to other parts of your property, causing outbreaks in different surfaces. Our professional restorers can perform mold remediation in your property.
How do restorers limit mold spores from spreading?
SERVPRO technicians can use 6-mil polyethylene and PVC pipe to construct containment in the affected area. The containment helps to:
- Prevent contaminants from spreading to unaffected areas
- Protect the property’s occupants and our employees from breathing in the contaminants.
- Manage airflow from the unaffected area to contaminated areas.
After containment, we can use concrobium, which is a botanical product, to treat the affected area. The product acts against microorganisms and stops their development. Most property owners prefer the botanical product to chemical compounds. We can also remove and replace the affected materials.
What does the restoration involve?
When we get to your residence, we can conduct a thorough inspection and come up with a restoration plan. The plan may include water extraction, mold remediation, drying, and dehumidification using innovative equipment.
Is dehumidification necessary?
Most property owners think severe pipe leaks and floods only cause water damage. However, high moisture levels in the property's environment can also cause significant damage to your property. The moisture is capable of damaging your floors, drywall, and furniture. We can use refrigerant dehumidifiers to reduce the humidity in the air. The equipment lowers the humidity ratio in the affected property.
The structural damage that water causes can be expensive to repair if not handled by professionals. Contact SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518 for assistance. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Does Flood Restoration Cover the Outside of a Building?
Whether flooding affects the interior or exterior of your home, team SERVPRO can help with knowledgeable technicians and the needed water removal.
Flood Damage Can Soil Both the Interior and Exterior of your Home. SERVPRO Can Perform Expert Restoration to Return your Home to a Pre-loss Condition
How can I clean the exterior walls of my home after flooding?
Flooding in Belmont can be extremely damaging, with highly contaminated waters contacting both the interior and exterior of your home. These floodwaters may contain human pathogens or biohazardous substances like raw sewage, and you should use a professional service to remove them. SERVPRO technicians can mobilize a range of powerful cleaning equipment to restore your home after a violent weather event. During an emergency, you can contact us out-of-hours via our twenty-four-hour phone line.
What equipment is useful for removing flood debris from a property?
- Power washers are mounted, high-pressure washers that we use to clean exterior walls.
- Electric spraying equipment can disperse large amounts of deodorants or cleaning fluids.
- Dry vacuums fitted with high-efficiency particulate air-filters (HEPA) to remove dust from drywall or demolition.
Can power washers clean heavily soiled walls?
The dirt and grime that comes with flood damage in your Belmont home may not disappear with just high-pressure water washing. Power washers can be mixed with a cleaning solution to help break the connection between soiling and the wall surface. Frequently, our SERVPRO technicians opt for detergents that are water-based and emulsify bonded soils. If the mains water supply is inaccessible, our technicians can use a portable storage tank to provide water to the power washer for cleaning. These storage tanks are capable of delivering between 250 and 1000 gallons of water.
Which power washers work for residential flooding?
- Power washers are measured in pounds per square inch (PSI) for the amount of water dispersed.
- Residential restoration services usually use power washers with less than 2500 psi
- They can be used to clean dirt from exterior walls or to clear driveways after flooding.
If your home becomes unsanitary due to flooding, contact SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518.
Avoid Mistakes When Hiring Laconia Commercial Fire Restoration
Dealing with fire damage at your commercial location has its own unique set of issues. Contact our certified SERVPRO team for remediation services.
Fire Restoration with SERVPRO Keeps Your Laconia Business Running
Nobody wants to add more issues to their plate, but having a fire at their place of business is a lot to take in. Natural disasters like fire, flooding, and storm damage happen at a moment’s notice, so you need to know how to handle the fallout. To ensure your business sees little or no downtime, SERVPRO is available in Laconia to manage your content cleaning, structural damage, and detailed fire and smoke remediation. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
What is commercial fire restoration in Laconia?
SERVPRO offers area customers residential and commercial water, fire, and mold restoration. Commercial projects are unique, and there are many working parts to ensure the best results for our customers. We want all Laconia business owners to know that mistakes when selecting a restoration team could mean further damage and enhanced costs.
These are some of the most common mistakes when hiring a commercial restoration company for fire damage cleanup:
- Failing to get a written estimate – A written estimate for the work should be clear and concise, so there is no question of the phases to complete. SERVPRO not only provides a quote, but you can always trust our technicians to address all questions and concerns about the fire restoration.
- Choosing the first company you find – We understand you are rushing to restore your business, but picking the first restoration service can be a significant mistake. SERVPRO features all IICRC-certified and highly-trained fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) to handle your project.
- Hiring based on pricing alone – The restoration cost does matter, but this should never be the only factor on your mind. You never want to open the door to shoddy work or a company cutting corners with any commercial restoration. SERVPRO works to restore versus replace whenever possible, saving you time and money on your project.
SERVPRO of The Lakes Region offers detailed commercial fire restoration when you need it. Contact our customer care team 24/7 by calling (603) 527-2518 or requesting help online.
Evaluating Possible Mold Remediation for Laconia Drywall Surfaces
Whether there is a little bit of mold or a full blown infestation, team SERVPRO can help. Contact our technicians to start the remediation process.
Cost-Effective Mold Remediation Options
SERVPRO must make hundreds of restoration and drying decisions to remediate and remove active mold damage successfully. Drywall is often among the most heavily impacted materials in moist environments, making it one of the focal areas for restoration and recovery when our Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) arrive at your residence.
Why Is Drywall a Mold Target?
While drywall is a low-cost installation for your wall systems, it is also one of the focal points of mold remediation in Laconia homes. Gypsum board is highly porous, allowing it to become rapidly saturated by moisture and be a welcoming host for migrating mold spores.
How Does Drywall Become Damaged?
Drywall rapidly absorbs moisture, which can already structurally compromise the element. When you incorporate organisms feeding on its organic matter, this deterioration quickens and ultimately makes the installed panels unsalvageable. The longer mold exists on these surfaces and infiltrates sheetrock, the worse this infestation and subsequent structural damage become.
The Expense to Restore Damaged Materials
One of the main considerations our professionals must make is the salvageability of impacted drywall. In many cases, modest exposure to microbial growth can be enough to make sheetrock unable to be restored. Collected data comes from a case-by-case inspection of the work area to learn its impact on installed materials. We must ask:
- Is replacement faster?
- Is the drywall worth preserving?
- Is it cost-effective to dry and remediate?
- How can mold be prevented?
Common building materials can be hosts for spreading mold colonies, producing a volatile environment for homeowners. When you believe mold growth could be a factor in your residence, you should reach out to the experienced remediation team of SERVPRO of The Lakes Region to help. Our fast response is vital to make it "Like it never even happened." Call now at (603) 527-2518.
When Disaster Strikes Laconia – Here Is Restoration You Can Trust
If fire affects your property, the situation can feel overwhelming. Partner with SERVPRO during this time for certified technicians.
For All Types of Disasters, SERVPRO is Here to Help
We are one of the leading restoration firms in the state of New Hampshire. This success stems from our honesty and integrity with home and business owners in Laconia and the surrounding areas. We have grown for close to thirty years, attracting the talents of new technicians, while retaining our quality craftsmanship and insistence on exceeding your expectations every step of the way. We know that disasters do not wait for ideal times to strike, so you can count on our SERVPRO team to help you manage water, fire, storm, and mold loss incidents fast and cost-effectively.
With a 24-hour emergency line continuously staffed, there is never a time when our customers are not able to directly reach out to our rapid response team. This information is critical when storm damage affects Laconia properties. With the geographic location of our service area, we are at risk for multiple potential natural disasters from flooding and tornadoes to Nor’easters.
Because of the severity of many of these situations, evacuations often play a role in keeping Laconia families safe in a time of crisis. We have partnered with the American Red Cross to help in these efforts while simultaneously offering every customer the same efficient and knowledgeable response to the needs of their property in this trying time. We can even address large loss scenarios with the aid of our regional and national partnerships with our parental brand.
Flooding is a typical result of Laconia storm damage, and our SERVPRO professionals have the training and the tools to overcome it. We can quickly assess which machines suit your specific flooding situation, and work to extract this standing water with vacuums, pumps, and other water removal tools. We work quickly to prepare your home for material-saving thorough drying efforts.
We know that once water loss incidents have occurred, many Laconia residents and business owners do not have the time to shop around for quality restoration services. Making these plans ahead of time can ultimately save time and money on the recovery efforts your property needs. We have advanced practices that address far beyond the immediate extraction and drying concerns of your home to exceed your expectations.
Even with smaller scale loss incidents, the contents and personal belongings of your home can become at risk for irreparable damages. Especially for items that you consider irreplaceable, it is critical to have a preventative approach to protect these possessions from water damage affecting Laconia properties. Our SERVPRO professionals have unique training to become elite content management technicians that can safely transport items to our nearby facility and utilize the full measure of our equipment and products to help.
Inside your Laconia home, our professionals work on getting the damage dried immediately. A fast process here can prevent distortion and deterioration of materials, but also reduce or eliminate staining from areas more prone to this response after exposure. We can double-check our successes and progress in the drying of your property with our advanced detectors that can showcase any errant moisture.
We are not a team that is going to have you waiting long for the remediation that your property needs if you have discovered mold damage in your Laconia residence. We understand how vital a fast response is with these situations, as the organism does not slow its progression or destruction without deliberate counteractions. Our professionals have extensive training not only to become knowledgeable Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), but also in vital secondary endorsements that help in removing the colonization and threat such as Water Restoration (WRT), Applied Structural Drying (ASD), and Commercial Drying (CDT.)
Identifying the full spread of mold damage can often require specific environmental testing, though visual inspection and other sensory clues like harsh, musty odors can often be a reliable indicator of colonization. Knowing where moisture and dampness are can identify the source of the water damage that allowed the growth, so our technicians utilize high-tech detection tools to pinpoint the most likely points of mold damage in Laconia properties.
An essential step for remediation, beyond the removal of colonization and its effects on the property, is ensuring that mold growth does not return to your Laconia home or business. With long-term solutions to keep the structure dry and the application of potent antimicrobial agents, we can often reduce the chance of recurrences.
Fire loss incidents present substantial levels of risk for all Laconia properties and can become a costly and time-consuming situation to overcome without a fast response from trained professionals. With multiple layers of effects to contend with, our SERVPRO professionals are a wise choice for recovery efforts because of our extensive training through the IICRC in Fire & Smoke Restoration, as well as several other endorsements that can help with premier cleaning during and following mitigation.
Soot damage is one of the most pressing concerns for any size incident, as this fire damage in Laconia can be a substantial challenge to remove without staining the surface beneath it. Removing this residue is one of the primary objectives of our responding professionals, as failure to address these conditions quickly can lead to them continually getting worse. Removal is not a one-size-fits-all solution, as soot can cling to various types of materials and possessions. Chemical sponges and soda blasting are two useful strategies our team uses to reduce and ultimately eliminate soot presence.
Because your insurance claims often play a vital role in the recovery of fire damage in Laconia properties, you can find some peace in the close partnerships we have with local and national insurance providers. This union can help to expedite claims processes and quickly meet the demands of these companies to get work started on your home rapidly after a fire.
There is often no avoiding specific disasters that can threaten the area and your property specifically, but there are well-trained professionals that can help. Let our SERVPRO of The Lakes Region team help you to make any loss situation “Like it never even happened” by calling (603) 527-2518.
Our Specialists Will Assess, Remediate, And Restore Your Laconia Home After A Water Damage Incident
Dealing with even what seems like a small amount of water can degrade the contents and structure of your home. Call our technicians 24/7.
Remediating High Moisture Content After Water Damage In Laconia
Excess quantities of water in the home can gradually weaken the structure, structural components as well as damaging possessions. Many of the jobs we do assessing and remediating mold are the result of a water issue occurring several weeks or months prior. One of the vital aspects of restoration is the ability to spot potential adverse outcomes and use preventative methods to control as many of them as possible.
We provide local technicians to assess, remediate, and restore your property from water damage in Laconia and the surrounding area. During the assessment phase, a SERVPRO technician can start from the source of damage and work their way outwards to discover where water has migrated. We can remove furnishings and check underneath structural components like fittings during a visual inspection or use moisture sensors to probe soft fabrics like carpets.
Sometimes, water may start in one room of the house and migrate into other areas through structural cavities like wall spaces, ceilings, or subfloor. SERVPRO uses thermal imaging cameras to inspect water saturation in the structure of your home. We can also use meters to assess an accurate measure of moisture content inside materials. By taking measurements from different areas of the home, your technician can tailor remediation to your exact situation as well as place barriers in areas that require special attention.
Since water naturally migrates from wet to dry, it can end up pooling inside cavities which in turn can cause significant, or even permanent, damages over time. SERVPRO has structural cavity drying equipment that can help to guard against mold or structural weakening. These equipment types are focused on ventilating cavities using a combination of increasing surface temperatures and lowering air pressure, which encourages evaporation.
Most cavity drying equipment requires access to the cavity itself. We can drill small holes underneath skirting or at the bottom of fittings which can later be filled in. Injectidry systems, for example, can be placed along the bottom of a wall to dry the cavity thoroughly. In situations where creating access points is impossible without causing significant damages, like in tiled flooring, SERVPRO can use drying mats to wick moisture out of a saturated material.
For advanced assessment and prevention of property damages, contact SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518.
Lose No Laconia Resort Bookings When SERVPRO Helps with Water Removal
SERVPRO can keep your Laconia Spa guests happy with rapid water removal, "Like it never even happened."
Our Technicians Come in Quietly to Quickly Remediate Any Water Damage Problems
Our beautiful area attracts visitors to the lakes and the mountains year-round. Closure for even a temporary period because of water incursion is a disaster your resort business cannot afford. The experienced crews at SERVPRO come to the rescue, removing water fast to ensure tourists enjoy their vacations and your enterprise thrives. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
The amenities your resort guests expect sometimes result in unexpected consequences. An in-room soaking and whirlpool tub overflows, requiring commercial water removal at your Laconia resort and spa. A speedy response is crucial to ensure the comfort of all guests vacationing with you. We have the equipment, trained technicians, and products to remove the water without a ripple for your guests' experiences.
Water flowing from tub to floor not only damages the room where the accident happens but also threatens other areas in your resort. SERVPRO understands that water removal is an immediate need so that the tub contents do not leak into other rooms or common areas. The water in a whirlpool is also considered gray, a moderately contaminated level. This designation is crucial as it means there is a heightening possibility of microbial growth if it is not managed swiftly. Soaps and other bath products offer nourishment to the mold spores always present indoors. Rapid water removal and drying can prevent mol
Our water removal team arrives with the power and the know-how to remove the water fast. We strategically place air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the affected rooms and hallways. We can coordinate the efforts to minimize any disruptions while protecting the structure and your visitors' belongings.
Water removal is a task at which our crews are masters. Call SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518 if part of your resort goes underwater.