When a Leaking Pipe Causes Mold Damage Behind Your Food Pantry in Your Belmont Home
Rely on SERVPRO When You Discover Mold Growth in Your Home
One of the most significant signs that you may have mold damage in your home is a musty odor. The truth about mold is that it is everywhere; its spores are omnipresent. It is impossible to rid your home of it entirely. However, mold spores are relatively harmless until they come in contact with water. When an entire colony grows and invades a part of your home, it can cause health effects and damage your belongings. When it comes to mold, it is always wise to trust professionals to deal with the issue.
A leaking pipe inside of your Belmont home can cause mold damage. If the pipe is inside of your walls, it may not be noticeable at first; especially if a pantry is directly in front of it. Your pantry is essential, after all, it is where you keep your extra food. Mold growing near food is never a good thing as mold can cause health effects. When you begin to smell the musty odor that comes with mold, it has already become a problem.
SERVPRO can come into your home and investigate the mold damage very soon after your call. Because mold can spread when it is bothered, we set up plastic sheeting to separate the area. If the wall is overly damaged, we can remove the section. However, we do not install replacements. What SERVPRO can do is get you in contact with a local contractor.
We can dry out the area using unique trade tools and then clean the molded area thoroughly. Our SERVPRO techs can spray disinfectants and antifungal agents in the area to help reduce the chances of regrowth. Our goal is to try and make sure that the conditions which caused the mold are changed so you can go back to your usual life without worry.
Do not wait if you find mold damage in your home. Contact SERVPRO of The Lakes Region by calling (603) 527-2518. 24/7, we are available to come to your property.
Click here for more regarding the town of Belmont.