Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Belmont


Every hour that your business is shut down due to water damage is an hour of lost productivity and revenue. You need a restoration company that will respond fas... READ MORE



Belmont Water Line Leak Damages a Kitchen


The overhead water line suffered a crack and wetted the ceiling panels and walls in a home in the Belmont area. Demolition of some ceiling drywall panels and wa... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Belmont Office Building


Storm damage to this Belmont office building left a great deal of standing water in its wake. Fortunately, the water damage was contained within the uppermost f... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Laconia Attic


Mold damage at this Laconia home was discovered in the attic of the home. A small roof leak had contributed the moisture to the darkness of the attic to provide... READ MORE



Fire and Water Damage to a Laconia Property


Significant fires damage possessions and building elements in many Laconia properties. Add to this mess the volumes of water needed to extinguish the flames, an... READ MORE



Storm Damage Repair In Belmont


It is frustrating to deal with the aftermath of a storm. Do not take on that burden yourself contact the professionals at SERVPRO of The Lakes Region for help. ... READ MORE



Commercial Damage In Belmont


When dealing with damage to your commercial property, you need the help of certified and trained professionals. We specialize in commercial damage restoration w... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in a Laconia Bathroom


The favorite room for large mold development and staining is the bathroom of a Laconia property. The surplus of moisture from showering and general use, if not ... READ MORE



Water Leaks and Damages in Laconia


Unintended flowing water in a kitchen, if left unchecked, can lead to significant water damage. Many units were deployed to salvage the soaked base cabinets and... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Laconia Garage


Fire damage stuck this Laconia free standing garage when an electrical short started a fire. The flames melted some of the vinyl siding and trim. Our technician... READ MORE