What Can Water Mitigation Specialists Do for Your Laconia Home?
Our Green Fleet is always standing by, ready to take your call.
Mitigation Services Encompass Multiple Strategies and Approaches Happening Simultaneously to Resolve Pressing Water Loss Concerns for Your Property
Understanding the mitigation process can help many Laconia homeowners quickly come to terms with the necessary restorative steps required to protect their homes and belongings. We have skilled and certified water restoration (WRT), structural drying (ASD), and microbial remediation (AMRT) professionals to help in the various niches necessary to recover property after a substantial water loss event.
When it comes to the specifics of water mitigation for Laconia residences, several individual actions make up this recovery phase's entirety. Beginning as soon as our team first arrives at a damaged address, we use mitigation techniques exclusively designed to reduce the impact that disasters have on the property, protect personal belongings, and ensure the safety of those still in the area when restoration work begins. There are many methods for accomplishing this approach, including construction solutions, extraction, content management, and similar actions.
Do Contractors Respond with Restoration Technicians?
It can be a considerable challenge to see your property in disarray after a water emergency, especially when repairs and construction work is necessary. Because our organization includes a team of in-house contractors capable of performing controlled demolition, we can dispatch these professionals alongside our restoration technicians. Depending on the house's situation, temporary construction solutions and recovery efforts might precede the mitigation process. Broken portions of plumbing, for example, can be a continual threat for further water damage until this area gets repaired. We can look to our residential contractors to oversee specific tasks on a water restoration site, including:
- Debris Removal
- Controlled Demolition
What Approach is Most Efficient for Extraction?
There is no mistaking the value of water removal during a disaster. Many situations can leave multiple areas of the property contending with standing water and pooling concerns. Standing water can create a damaging situation in the house, as absorption into porous materials can allow for structural degradation and the migration of these water loss effects. A limited damage area can grow exponentially without addressing the need for extraction quickly. There are several tools in our warehouse that can address these pressing concerns, such as:
- Submersible Pumps – Electric submersible pumps can be a cornerstone of efficient water removal when no solids or debris accumulate. We utilize smaller and more versatile units with a 2 HP motor for quiet and continuous water removal.
- Wet Vacuums – Vacuums are among the most versatile and practical tools in our inventory for water removal, primarily because of its use with various attachments. These machines are ideal for less severe pooling water.
- Carpet Wands – Porous materials like carpeting can quickly absorb high volumes of standing water, leaving your house with a need for water removal solutions for these flooring types. Wands pull water from the top layer of carpeted floors and can be ideal for situations where the padding is getting replaced.
What is Content Management?
Water mitigation by our SERVPRO professionals also fixates on protecting your personal belongings, furniture, and other residence contents. Job scoping allows our project manager to inspect these items and determine which can benefit from varying types of recovery options. Some items only require relocation, while others might need more thorough and intricate cleaning and restoration at our nearby facility. The pack-out process is rarely the most cost-effective solution, but it can be vital to restoring your belongings when no other possibility works. We have three primary approaches to content management, including:
- On-Site Relocation
- In-House Surface Cleaning and Drying
- Off-Site Recovery Solutions
What Happens After Mitigation?
While the water mitigation phase in Laconia is a vital element of your home's overall recovery after a water emergency, several actions must follow promptly. Drying is often the heart of restoration for water loss incidents after mitigation completes, and this involves several tools in our inventory like air movers and dehumidifiers. In addition to thorough drying, sometimes the situation requires reconstruction and repair in areas where these fixes might not have been pressing concerns during the emergency services or mitigation phases.
There is a reason your neighbors have chosen to entrust their homes with experienced professionals from our SERVPRO of The Lakes Region team. Regardless of what individual mitigation tasks your property might require, we have the equipment and the technicians to help. Contact us anytime at (603) 527-2518.
What Is the Role of a Light Wand in Water Restoration?
SERVPRO Says Our Proprietary Cleaning and Deodorizing Products Complement Our Advanced Equipment for Water Damage Mitigation in Laconia Homes
SERVPRO Has All the Equipment Needed to Handle Water Restoration in Laconia
Laconia residents want their homes to remain safe, dry, and pleasant to live in. However, it is always good to know that help is on hand should a disaster happen. SERVPRO is Faster To Any Size Disaster, and we have all the vital equipment on hand to help.
Water restoration in Laconia should be fast, professional, and reliable. That is where SERVPRO comes in. If you are not part of a water restoration crew, you might not know about the different equipment we use and why it matters.
What is an extractor?
An extractor is a device that removes water after a leak, storm, or another incident. Extractors are essential because we need to remove as much water as possible before moving on to the other steps in water restoration, such as drying and deodorizing.
What kinds of extraction equipment are there?
There are several types of extraction equipment, including:
- Extraction units which pump water out of your home – we use both free-standing and truck-mounted models
- Deep extraction tools that use weight to squeeze water out of carpet and pad can be self-propelled or rely on the weight of the technician who uses them
- Light wands – small hand-held devices
What is a light wand used for?
A light wand or carpet wand has three main uses:
- Extracting water from the surface of a carpet at the start of water restoration
- Removing leftover water after the use of deep extraction tools
- Vacuuming water from the glue-down carpet where there is no underlying pad
Carpet wands are small and light. Because they are hand-held, it is easy to maneuver them into the smallest nooks and crannies, or into the corners of a room.
Thorough water removal relies on using a range of equipment in the correct order. We train our technicians on the best use of each type of extractor and judge the best extractor for each situation.
Water removal also includes drying, cleaning, and deodorizing, and you can rely on our crews to carry out each step.
For help with water removal, call SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518.
I Am Worried About Flash Flooding In Laconia – Can A Professional Water Damage Company Help?
Flash flooding is scary and deadly. But our Green Team is available 24/7.
SERVPRO is Standing by to Help Homes in Laconia That Are Damaged by Flash Flooding
Flash flooding happens almost yearly in Laconia, and it leaves homes with flooded basements and lower levels. This type of flooding can rapidly inject over a foot of water into your residence.
What can I do if my home gets flooded from storm damage?
You can’t predict the weather, but you can predict your response if flash flooding does occur in your area. Your first response should be to call in professional water mitigation experts and do it immediately. By calling in SERVPRO’s team of experts, you reduce your flood damage in Laconia. We strive to restore your home to its preloss condition.
Dealing with More than Water
When storm floods occur, they bring with them more than just massive amounts of water. The water that surges through your home can carry all types of debris and contaminants. This is considered black water and needs the proper tools and equipment for removal. Our goal is to provide you with emergency mitigation, and this includes:
• Rapid water extraction – may involve mucking out debris
• Protecting the content of your home from further damage.
• Cleaning and sanitizing exposed surfaces.
• Drying out the home.
• Controlled demolition when needed.
Saving Your Home from Extensive Loss
When SERVPRO’s Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) trained technicians get to the flood damage as soon as it happens, it can save you from extensive loss. Our goal is to help you avoid secondary damage, which can mean tearing out and reconstructing the house’s framework.
There When You Need Us
Flash flooding is scary and deadly. But our Green Team is available 24/7. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster! Contact SERVPRO of The Lakes Region at (603) 527-2518 for expert flood damage service.
What Obstacles Prevent Successful Cleaning of Belmont Homes After a Fire
Fires are extremely stressful for homeowners. SERVPRO is equipped for fast remediation.
Understanding factors that affect cleaning fire loss effects can make the restoration of your fire-damaged property more efficient and cost-effective
Cleaning is a vital component to fire loss recovery in your Belmont home, and with so many types of actions that this term could embody, some of these approaches happen as soon as our SERVPRO technicians arrive. From the removal of fire debris on the flooring throughout the residence to removing surface soot and odors, we have numerous obstacles that stand between our qualified professionals and restoring your property to preloss condition.
When it comes to addressing fire damage in your Belmont residence, we rely first on the qualified opinions and findings of our project manager's preliminary job scoping effort. This evaluation indicates which areas of your home require the most urgent attention, contents that might have become damaged during the structure fire, and what personnel and equipment will be necessary during the restoration process. With no loss incidents being the same, this job scoping narrows the field of appropriate corrective actions and shows responding technicians which surfaces and contents require cleaning.
What Cleaning Challenges Exist After a Fire Loss?
With the team that has seen many fire loss incidents since we first opened our doors, we have a confident approach regarding what works and what does not. Cleaning up fire debris throughout the property is one of the immediate actions that our team can take to reduce compromising conditions like soot and odor circulation. There are often many obstacles preventing the successful cleaning of damaged elements and content throughout the property after a fire loss. Generally, these can get broken down into four primary categories:
- Type of Material
- Heat and Moisture Present
- Smoke Residues Present
- Air Flow
How Can the Fire or the Materials Affected Impact Cleanup?
Understanding these potential problems can help our technicians to offer suitable alternatives to provide the same expected level of recovery and restoration after a disaster. Much of the concerns that exist involve the type of material impacted by the spreading fire loss effects in Belmont. The surfaces affected by residues, soiling, and odors can be any within the active fire path before extinguishment. In most house fires, conditions can continue to get worse until the appropriate restorative actions get taken. Cleaning up after a fire loss is not without possible hurdles, however. while hundreds of situations could slow or stall fire restoration cleaning, these are often the most common:
- Age of Surface – The age of the material affected has a substantial correlation with the ease of cleaning. It is not unreasonable to suggest the older a surface has become, the harder it becomes to clean. This principle can also be for wall services where paint has begun to deteriorate and allow the surface to be more porous overall.
- The Heat of the Fire – How hot the fire burns can often be an indicator of the difficulty our technicians will have with cleaning services. The hotter the fire, the more that affected surfaces expand and absorb migrating threats like smoke and odors. Excessive heat can also lead to charring and melting, which renders cleaning inefficient and requires refinishing instead.
- Type of Material Burned – The type of material affected has a direct impact on the challenge of cleaning to come. Natural materials often leave behind a dryer residue that is easier to clean, synthetic materials like plastic can leave a thicker, more challenging residue to contend with when we arrive.
- Air Pressure – The presence of heat in the air causes expansion. Rising temperatures can lead to an expanse of air that forces soot into crevices and cracks under substantial pressure.
What Are the Most Effective Post-Fire Cleaning Methods?
While you might not realize how many actions and tasks can fall under the heading of cleaning after a fire loss incident, there are specific approaches that have proven more effective than others when it comes to removing residues and odors. Fire loss recovery in your home is more efficient and cost-effective because of practices like:
- Agitative Cleaning
- Soda Blasting
- Wipe Cleaning
There is no universal solution when it comes to cleaning up your home after a fire loss incident. When disaster strikes, you can trust in the fast and reliable response of our SERVPRO of The Lakes Region team to help. We have efficient equipment and extensive education in post-fire cleanup to make it, "Like it never even happened." Give us a call today at (603) 527-2518.
How Does Mitigation Help My Water-Damaged Laconia Hotel?
We understand the need for continuing business as usual during restoration efforts. Call us right away we are available 24/7.
SERVPRO’s Professional Mitigation Services Can Restore Your Hotel To It’s Original State.
There are hundreds of reasons that your Laconia hotel might suffer water damage. While you cannot realistically account for all of these potential causes, you can have an effective plan in place for these emergencies. For many commercial properties in the area, the solution continues to be the fast and confident response of our SERVPRO professionals.
As the owner and manager of a hotel structure, you have more to think about than the building itself when you require water mitigation for your Laconia property. A singular event that displaces guests or prevents some of your amenities from remaining available can compromise your reputation in online forums where many travelers look for both ratings and reviews of your establishment. Handling water loss incidents quickly and confidently can make a positive impression with your guests and promptly remove any possible hazards.
What Can Standing Water Do to My Building?
In many ways, property owners do not recognize how unsafe standing water and pooling can be for affected areas. Surface water can penetrate exposed materials, fabrics, flooring, and other contents. Understanding the threat of this situation can ensure that you secure appropriate extraction and drying efforts as soon as possible. Because our team can respond 24/7, we have experienced professionals accredited and water restoration ready to mobilize whenever disasters strike. This commitment to our customers allows us to begin mitigation efforts like extraction immediately to prevent:
What Strategies Exist for Rapid Drying?
It is not uncommon for property owners to consider whatever options exist for efficient drying of their building where the water damage has occurred. Whether it is a guest room or a communal area in your hotel, the principles of efficient drying remain the same. Containing the damaged area into a drying zone allows us to utilize air movers, dehumidifiers, another evaporative drying equipment to its fullest potential.
We understand the value of working quickly when your hotel suffers damage. Give our SERVPRO of The Lakes Region team a call today at (603) 527-2518.
Learn more about Laconia
How Can I Remove Refrigerator Leak Water Damage from My Laconia Kitchen?
Water damage can ruin the appliances in your home. Contact SERVPRO to mitigate the situation. Call 24/7.
Laconia Homeowners Can Contact Water Damage Mitigation Professionals for Their Restoration Needs
Refrigerator leaks can occur for a variety of reasons. A malfunctioning ice maker, improper positioning, or leaky supply lines are enough to cause damage that can build up over time in walls and floors.
If a kitchen appliance failures necessitate water removal in your Laconia property, SERVPRO technicians are ready to assist you. This team’s goal is to return your home to a preloss condition after any size disaster.
What Are Some Common Causes of Refrigerator Leaks?
- Condensation buildup near the drain hole can instead leak onto the surrounding floor if your refrigerator is level or tilted forward instead of leaning slightly back.
- The lines behind the fridge or freezer that remove water can become clogged. Built-in ice makers are another common cause of leaks.
- Your refrigerator may not have enough insulation to prevent condensation buildup. Putting a fridge in a colder location where the heat of the motor can build up condensation can also eventually lead to water damage.
How Can SERVPRO Techs Restore My Kitchen After Cleanup?
If your kitchen has vinyl floor tiles, SERVPRO technicians can remove delaminated tiles and prepare the flooring for replacement. Techs can also examine the subfloor for damage by evaluating the area with infrared cameras. This imaging technology allows SERVPRO to perform more comprehensive mitigation services.
This monitoring technology allows SERVPRO teams to keep track of the specific humidity of items throughout drying. Once your kitchen has been thoroughly dried, this team can render such services as repainting, subflooring repairs, hanging new drywall, and implementing new vinyl flooring.
SERVPRO of The Lakes Region is prepared to make your home look, “Like it never even happened.” Call (603) 527-2518 to begin the mitigation process.
Click here for more information about Laconia.
What Can I Do When a Storm Causes Flood Damage in My Home?
SERVPRO Says-- Stay off flooded roadways and call us to extract groundwater from your Laconia Property
SERVPRO of Laconia Is Always Available to Help You When Flood Damage Strikes
Living in the town of Laconia, adjacent to Lake Winnipesaukee, can make it difficult for any homeowner when a storm hits. Heavy rainfall can suddenly make a beautiful and serene lake threatening to your home. Thus, you should always be prepared if an accident occurs.
Picture a scenario where your Laconia cottage home suddenly suffers flood damage. What would you do if your entryway begins to flood, and then the water begins to travel downstairs to your basement? The secret to a fast and effective remediation is to remain calm in the face of aversion and seek help immediately.
How Can SERVPRO Get to My House if the Roads Are Flooded?
Here at SERVPRO, we're dedicated to helping you, no matter the disaster. We promise that We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, but weather conditions can also affect us. To get to you as quickly as possible, we can:
- Avoid flooded roadways by staying up to date on the situation
- Remove blockages from our path and keep you updated on any setbacks
- Take roads with less reported traffic
- Only travel when it is safe
Storms can make it challenging to arrive as swiftly as possible, but our technicians are dedicated to getting to your home, no matter what.
How Can SERVPRO Technicians Get the Water Out of My House?
Our technicians have access to advanced technological devices designed to remediate flood damage. We can:
- Use portable submersible pumps to remove water from your basement and reroute it away from your home
- Use wet/dry vacuums and extractors to remove water
- Set up drying equipment to eliminate excess moisture
Here at SERVPRO, we care about trying to leave your home in its preloss state, “Like it never even happened.”
If a storm causes flood damage to your property, don't wait. Contact SERVPRO of The Lakes Region by dialing (603) 527-2518. No matter the time, we can help you.
How Can I Speed Up Water Cleanup in My Warehouse?
When it comes to your Laconia business, water damage can take over. Let SERVPRO help.
SERVPRO Handles Water Cleanup with Prompt Action to Restore Your Laconia Commercial Space
A significant water spill or leak inside your Laconia commercial building can saturate materials and many items. Whether you had a plumbing problem or another water incident, you need to know that even the smallest amount of water has to get cleaned up before it turns into a much larger problem. Even with DIY cleanup, you could leave behind moisture that begins to deteriorate building materials or pose a threat from harmful mildew and mold growth.
Can My Staff Start the Cleanup Process?
For a large-scale commercial water cleanup project in Laconia, hiring trained water restoration technicians (WRT) gets you the prompt results you need. SERVPRO is your answer when you need water removal to bring your warehouse or storage facility back to preloss condition. These are a few critical questions that you must ask yourself before attempting DIY cleanup:
- Do you see water seeping under cabinetry or wallboards throughout the space?
- Is it possible water seeped underneath areas with flooring, such as an office?
- Could sewage or chemicals be in the water that must be removed?
- Is there damaged roofing, windows, or a skylight that is part of the cause of the water loss?
- Is there any indication that sheetrock throughout your commercial building is wet or buckling?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it is better to call our IICRC-certified technicians to assist you with the prompt water cleanup you need. We are available 24/7 for emergency service, and a crew arrives at your Laconia business in as little as four hours or less. Once we arrive, we spring into action to assess the water loss zone so that we can implement our specialized process to get the water cleaned up before drying begins.
If Water Has Moved into Other Areas, How Can I Tell?
Water migrates quickly to dry areas while following the path of least resistance. Our trained water restoration technicians (WRT) know exactly where to look to find hidden moisture to eradicate it before it brings about secondary damage. The trucks in our Green Fleet come loaded with professional-grade equipment powerful enough to pull up copious amounts of water from your commercial building. We also have the latest in moisture detection technology to find hidden moisture pockets without the need for the total removal of walls and other building materials.
What Tools Does SERVPRO Use for Water Removal?
If the water loss incident in your building is smaller in scale, our team may be able to use industrial fans and wet/dry vacuums. However, if the loss is more significant or the water has been standing for an extended period, more involved measures are necessary. We utilize a broad range of advanced technology that allow us to execute water extraction in a fraction of the time of DIY methods, such as:
- Submersible pumps whenever the water inside your building is two inches deep or more.
- Powerful truck-mount extraction tools capable of removing hundreds to thousands of gallons of water (including debris) efficiently.
- Mops and squeegees to shorten water cleanup time.
- Industrial fans and centrifugal air movers to maintain airflow.
- Desiccant dehumidifiers that bring down the level of relative humidity in the air.
Can You Take Care of Water that Came from an Overflowing Toilet?
Blackwater that comes from an overflowing toilet is foul-smelling and messy, but it should also be cleaned up by professionals using the right safety protocols. Before we arrive at your building, if toilet water is present, you should try to close off all foot traffic to the area. Rags or towels may also be put down to absorb the water and keep it from migrating. However, mopping should be avoided as this can start to spread the contaminated water.
After our crew arrives, we assess the loss and test water so that we can accurately identify the level of pathogens and bacteria present. From there, we choose the best anti-bacterial and anti-microbial treatments. Our team always wears full personal protective gear to keep us safe from harmful airborne moisture droplets, including respiration equipment. Throughout the cleanup, we also use air scrubbers that trap airborne contaminants while improving air quality.
How Long Will the Cleanup Take?
The length of time for any water cleanup projects depends on a number of factors, including:
- The scope of the water loss zone
- The amount of water that must be cleaned up
- The types of materials that have been saturated
- The number of contents that must be packed out for proper drying and cleaning
- Special circumstances that may call for controlled demolition efforts to replace unsalvageable materials
Whether you have a big or small water cleanup project for us, the team at SERVPRO of The Lakes Region is here to help. Call (603) 527-2518 to have a crew deployed to your business for an assessment.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Laconia, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of The Lakes Region today at (603) 527-2518 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
How Can I Eliminate the Smell of Smoke After a House Fire in Laconia?
Our team at SERVPRO of The Lakes Region is at your service when disaster strikes.
SERVPRO Can Help Eliminate the Smell of Smoke After a Fire in Your Laconia Home
A house fire does not mean that you need to lose all your worldly possessions. If you act quickly, you stand a good chance of salvaging your personal belongings before smoke, soot, and extinguishing agents cause permanent damage. As you attempt to restore your property, you face pivotal decisions, and relying on the guidance of a professional service can help you make the best choices.
In Laconia, fire damage is a specialty of our SERVPRO team. Whether there is damage in one part of your house, or it reaches throughout the whole structure, our team applies its knowledge and experience in developing a restoration plan suitable to your needs. Most fires require us to remove soot and debris, as well as extract water left behind by firefighters and extinguishing agents. You can reach us around the clock to kickoff the restoration process and minimize your loss of time and money.
Are aroma diffusers enough to eliminate smoke odor?
Many homeowners attempt to mask the smell of smoke by using air fresheners, aromatic diffusers, and other scented products. Products available at your local grocery store help keep your home smell fresh and clean, but they are often insufficient to counteract the foul smell left behind by a fire. SERVPRO technicians utilize different techniques and equipment to rid your home of the odor, including some of the following:
• Ozone generators- this portable equipment lets us clean your air by oxidizing smell molecules and eliminating them.
• Deodorant pellets- industry-grade pellets can be placed around your home, including in the attic and within insulation, to counteract the smell left behind by the fire.
• Fogger- foggers allow us to spray deodorizing solutions in a mist that settles on all surfaces, including hard-to-reach corners and crevices.
Our team at SERVPRO of The Lakes Region is at your service when disaster strikes. Call us at (603) 527-2518 and let us work for you until your home looks “Like it never even happened.”
For more about Laconia click here.