Mold. How Bad Could It Be?
Mold inside your home or business can cause many problems. Today's structures are built energy efficient meaning that they are air tight and air is not exchanged as well as in older homes. The air inside your structure might have more contaminants than you think. Once mold has developed inside a structure it is very important that the area be sealed off from other unaffected areas so cross contamination is limited. Trained & Certified SERVPRO technicians will evaluate the mold problem in order to determine what steps to take to properly re-mediate the mold. Only trained professionals like SERVPRO should attempt to remove mold from inside a dwelling. Proper equipment and proven techniques can successfully return your home or business back to it's original condition. If you have the need for mold removal don't settle for just anyone. Call the professionals you can trust. Call SERVPRO!!!